|Occupation||Thinker, Educator and Speaker|
Mohammad Tawhidi is an Iranian Publicly Ordained Islamic Authority, Thinker, Educator and Speaker.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Mohammad Tawhidi was born in May 1983 in Qom, Iran. He completed his initial studies in Perth, Western Australia and passed Islamic studies in Iran, Najaf and Karbala. Tawhidi had memorized half of the Quran by the age of nine.
He has delivered weekly theological, doctrinal and Jurisprudential lectures in universities and centers within Australia and has taught lessons in doctrine and theology examining the theory of evolution, oneness of existence and the big bang theory
Education[edit | edit source]
- Attended the advanced lessons of the Grand Ayatollah Sayid Sadiq Shirazi in jurisprudence and principle in 2012
- Doctrine, Philosophy and Theology in the Islamic Seminary of the Holy City of Qum, Iran, as of January 2007
- Certificate in Terrorism and Counterterrorism, Georgetown University.
- Certificate in The History of Medieval Medicine through Jewish Manuscripts, University of Pennsylvania.
- Certificate in Justice, Harvard University.
- Certificate in Hinduism Through Its Scriptures, Harvard University.
- Certificate in Religion, Conflict and Peace, Harvard University.
- Certificate in Christianity Through Its Scriptures, Harvard University.
Book[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Imam Tawhidi: These Are My Religious Beliefs, 2019
- Imam Tawhidi: Islam Doesn’t Have to be a Religion of Men, The Jerusalem Post, 2019
- Israel’s image needs to be reviewed, The Jerusalem Post, 2019
- Enough is enough, the war on Jews has to stop, Jerusalem Post, 2019
- Is Jerusalem a Sacred Islamic City?, Jerusalem Post, 2019
- Imam Hussain: The Man Who Opposed the Founding Fathers of ISIS
His vision towards Imam Hussain[edit | edit source]
Tawhidi published an article in HuffPost Contributor platform, “Imam Hussain: The Man Who Opposed the Founding Fathers of ISIS”. In this article he introduced Imam Hussain, the tragedy of Karbala and why Imam opposed against the government.