Sheikh Mansour Leghaei
|Occupation||Founder and director of an Islamic center|
Mansour Leghaei (1962- ) is founder and a director of the Imam Hussain Islamic Center and the School of Islamic Theology in Australia.
Education[edit | edit source]
Sheikh Mansour Leghaei passed these courses in Islamic studies and received PhD in Islamic Theosophy
- Bahs Kharej (Advanced studies) in the Islamic Seminary of Qom under the instruction of The Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi for 5 years and The Grand Ayatollah Wahid Khorasani for 1 year.
- Figh (Jurisprudence) under the instruction of The Late Grand Ayatollah Sheikh Jawad Tabrizi for 5 years.
- Hadith and Rejaal under the instruction of the Grand Ayatollah Musa Shobairy Zanjani.
- Sharhel-Esharaat (Hawza course) under the instruction of Ayatollah Hasan Hasanzadeh Amoli for 3 years.
- Two volumes of al-Asfar (the most advanced text in transcendental philosophy) under the instruction Ayatollah Jawadi Aamoli
- Al-Borhan of al-Shifa (Hawza course) written by Avicenna under the instruction of Ayatollah Mesbah Yazdi and Sheikh Muhammad Bahjat ,.
- Sharhe Manazelu-Sa’erin in Practical Mysticism (Hawza course) under the instruction of The Late Ayatollah Bahrol-Oloom Mirdamadi
Career[edit | edit source]
- Founder of Education Centre called Ahul Bayt in Nigeria, 1992
- Member within the interfaith communities and the chairman of the Marrickville Interfaith Round Table.
- Founder and a director of the Imam Husain Islamic Centre and the School of Islamic Theology in Earlwood, Australia
- Attending a number of seminars to provide an Islamic perspective, including the Ecumenical Service on the Dead Sea Scrolls held at the Sydney Art Gallery, "Religious Therapy" on the occasion of World Cancer Day at the University of Sydney and "Spirituality of Great Traditions
Publications[edit | edit source]
Articles[edit | edit source]
- Research methods in Islamic sciences
- Hijab , a divine value
- The role of women in Karbala
- Human unity for a sustainable peace
- Islam the first and last religion
- Living in harmony Islamic perspective
- Prophet Muhammad, a divine mercy for the worlds
- Einstein’s paradox: God’s omniscience and man’s freewill
- Miracle and mirage? The paradox of miracles and science
- The spread of Islam , from its beginning to the 14th century
- The meaning of salawaat
- Was Muhammad (S) a prophet of terror?
- Imam Ali (as), whose Imam is he?
- Fatima, the mother of her father
Books[edit | edit source]
- A short treatise on the guardianship of the Jurist
- Fasting and the holy month of Ramadhan
- Social rules in Islam
- The revolution of Imam Hussain
- Sciences of hadith
- Ancient prophets for modern world – The true story of Jesus (p)
- Sciences of qur’an (“ Uloom al-Qur’an”)
- Discourse on Ayat Al-tatheer
- Ultimate questions in philosophy of religion
- A guide to practical Irfan
His vision toward Ashura and Karbobala[edit | edit source]
In one of his speeches in 7th of Muharram in 2019 “a caller to Ahhah” , he talked about the time that Imam Zaman is uprising, the companions of him will shout this slogan “ ya letharat al-hossain” as revengers. He also answered the questions that why people should support Imam Hussain and his companions. He also had some other speeches with the same name in 2019.
In another speech of his, in Muharram , he talked about why we cry for Imam Hussain. He told some stories based on the tragedy of Karbala .
In one of his books called “ revolutionary of Imam hussain” , there are a series of seven Lectures that analyses the roots & the impact of Imam Hussain's uprising against the caliph of his time, Yazid.
Sources[edit | edit source]