Infobox templates relating to people and persons.
The pages listed in this category are meant to be infobox
Further template category notes
This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:People and person infobox templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:People and person infobox templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
Many of these infoboxes use the hCard microformat; see the microformats project for details.
This section applies to adding an infobox to the category, nothing special needs to be done when adding an infobox to an article.
To add an infobox to this category, make sure to use a sort key. For example, when adding Template:Infobox scientist, one would use "Scientist" as the sortkey for that template. Piping the category with the word "Scientist" ensures that the template is inserted into the category under "S".
Pages in category "People and person infobox templates"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.