Badr Shahin is a translator and interpreter of books.
|Occupation||translator, interpreter and Author|
Biography[edit | edit source]
Badr Shahin is a translator who lives in Iran.
Career[edit | edit source]
- Translator, Self Employed, Iran
Education[edit | edit source]
- BA (Language, interpretation and translation), University of Mosul
Books[edit | edit source]
- Al-Abbas, Ansariyan Publication – Qom, 2001
- Lady Zaynab, Ansariyan Publication – Qom, 2002
- The Holy Qur'an Word Index, Ansariyan Publication – Qom, 2006
Work on the lives of the two torchbearers of Imam Hussain[edit | edit source]
Keeping in mind the tragedy of Karbala, Badr Shahin has written two books, named ‘Al-Abbas’ and ‘Lady Zaynab’, on the lives of the two main comrades of Imam Hussain, Abbas ibn Ali, his younger brother and Lady Zaynab, his sister respectively. These two personalities and their roles in the tragedy of Karbala are often neglected in the English literature. Badr Shahin provides a detailed view into Abbas’ and Lady Zaynab’s lives, presenting their pure lineage and births while also detailing their roles in Karbala and its aftermath.