Ali Mamouri is a researcher and writer interested in religion and culture in the Middle East, particularly Iraq and Iran.
|Occupation||Professor and Author|
Biography[edit | edit source]
Ali Mamouri is a scholar and journalist who teaches political science at the University of Sydney. Editor of Al-Monitor's "Iraq Pulse" desk, he has worked as a lecturer at the University of Tehran and trained at seminaries in Iraq and Iraq, among other posts.
Education[edit | edit source]
- PhD of Islamic Philosophy & Theology, Imam Sadiq University, 2008
Publications[edit | edit source]
- Minorities in Iraqi: Memory, Identity and Challenges, 2013
- Essays on Modern Islamic Theology, Research Institute of Hawzah and University, Iran, 2012
- Fundamentalism and Salafism, Imam Sadiq University, Iran, 2011
- Safavid: Culture and Civilisation, Misbar Publisger, UAE, 2009
- Political Philosophy of Shiite with Emphasis on Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr Thought, Qom University, Iran, 2000
Translation into Persian[edit | edit source]
- Ibrahim Haydari, The Tragedy of Karbala